1. Attendance: Artists must make us aware that they are there before a time to be decided. If they do not we may give away their space to another artist.
2. The following items are prohibited from sale within The Alley:
Any work with copyrighted logos, regardless of whether or not the work is original.
T-shirts bearing an official character likeness.
Photoshopped, traced, or copied characters in recognizable poses but with different backgrounds.
Merchandise of any kind, movies, figures etc. Staff will be checking the alley for such things.
Food, snacks or beverages.
Legally imported merchandise or legitimate US products. This includes, but is not limited to: wall scrolls, sharpies, art supplies, duck tape, glow sticks etc.
Yaoi, Yuri or Hentai of any description.
3. The following items may be sold:
Any product featuring an artist's original character.
Commissioned and hand-drawn works made during the convention, provided that they do not violate any other rule
Unique, individual, hand-made items
Doujinshi, fanzines, and similar items. As long as they are suitable for all ages.
Fan art which clearly shows that the work is produced by the artist, rather than by the license holder.
4. Behavior: No running, screaming, yelling, horseplay or use of obscene language will be tolerated. It is also expected that, as with any other area of the convention, all artists will be courteous and polite to each other, to the staff and to attendees.
5. Signs: Signage placed within The Alley is to be used only as staff has intended.
6. Badges: Nom-con Badges must be worn at all times. ONLY people with an Artist badge will be allowed behind tables within the Alley.
7. Adult Materials Policy: Nom-con is an all ages event. Therefore, Nom-con asks that all Traders, including artists in The Alley, please keep this in mind when setting up. If any of these materials are found being sold or The Alley staff receives complaints, the artist will be reminded about the adult materials policy ONCE. If any artist sells inappropriate materials, they will be removed from The Alley.
8. Baggage: Only artist's may have their baggage behind their table. If there are any found that do not belong to an artist they will be removed and placed in lost and found.
9. Space: The artist cannot use more table space that they have been allotted.
10. Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Alley you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions outlined at nom-con.net. They are also available at request at the front desk.
Any of these rules may change at any time. They will be updated shortly.
Looking to enter out Next Top Cosplayer event but don't know where to sign up? Well, I'm here to tell you.
You can send me a message to
with your information.
What I'll need from you is as follows.
Character you are cosplaying
Show/book/manga/ect. it's from
Euro Cosplay (yes or no for if you would like to enter)
The categories are as follows, pick whichever suits your cosplay best.
It takes much less time if you apply online and you get the chance of possibly being the first in your category to go on stage. There will be sign ups on the day but for a very limited amount of time and for a very limited amount of people, so if you can, please sign up online.
For anyone who is going to enter Euro Cosplay, your costume and prop (if you have one) WILL be checked by me and two other judges. And we will check every detail, so be read
Alright all you would be thespians its time to get up on stage and show us what you've got, you know skit wise. This will be Nom Cons third annual skits....thingy and we need you to make it the best yet(because the less I have to do the better). But you're probably wondering PaddyOtaku you handsome man, I'm just one man or one woman or three ducks in an overcoat posing as a man/women for tax purposes what can I possibly do to help. Well I'll tell you, simply create a skit and perform it at Nom Con. Your skit can be anything from a dance to a stand up routine, anime or not, by yourself or in a group whatever you choose.
But before you get up on stage, strip naked and then proceed to punch a dolphin in the face be advised there are a few rules and guidelines you have to follow( Although if you could get a dolphin that was willing to come on dry land and be punched in the face I guess I would allow that).
To enter the skits simply show up at the rehearsals on sunday morning. Any groups wishing to enter must have all members present.
And now for some rules
Rule#1: All music for skits must be provided by the participants ie you(no exceptions)
Rule#2: All skits must be 3 mins in length or less
Rule#3: Any action scenes must be performed at half speed and weapons must never make contact
Rule#4: Your skit must not include any serious adult language or themes (Please think of the children)
Rule#5: All skits must be ready to go by rehearsal time on Sunday and after rehearsals are finished your skit may not be changed (No rewrites, music changes etc)
Alright now you know and knowing is half the battle (G.I.J.O.E) so get out there and make a skit so funny it will make Team Giblets vomit with laughter.
Please use this thread to post skit ideas, find groups etc. If you want to ask me questions you can post them here or you can private message me or email me at
Good luck everyone and I look forward to your skits.
As for admission to Nom-con ID acceptance is at the discretion of Nom-con.